Our contact details
Prime Resolution Ltd
Meeting Point House,
What type of information we have
We currently collect and process the following information:
Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name, date of birth, and contact details)
If you are applying for Legal Aid then we also need to collect:
National Insurance Number, bank statements and /or letters from payment agency.
How we get the information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To contact you in relation to your case
- In order to comply with our contract with the Legal Aid Agency. Further details about this contract is found in the CIV 7 legal aid application form.
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- From individuals who wish us to contact you in order to invite to mediation.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting Marilyn Webster, Prime Resolution, Meeting Point House, Southwater Square, TF3 4HS. Or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have a contractual obligation.
- We have a legitimate interest.
What we do with the information we have
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
- Contact you in relation to your case.
- Make a Legal Aid Application to the Legal Aid Agency on your behalf.
- Make a referral for Mediation to the Local Authority.
- We may share this information with
- The Legal Aid Agency
- Local Authorities
How we store your information
Your information is securely stored on our UK based private servers.
We keep all your personal data and mediation records for 6 years, which we are required to do under our Legal Aid contract. We will then dispose of your information by securely deleting all information regarding your case.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at:
Prime Resolution Ltd
Meeting Point House
if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113